Curricular Activity Head
Prof. Savita Patil
Guest Lecture Summary 2016-17
|Sr.No.||Name of the Member||Topic
|1.||Dr. Brijendra Jain|
Associate Director Yashoda Technical Campus, Satara.
|How to Study Pharmacology |
|2.||Mr. Sachin Gundecha|
Assistant Manager at Gennova Biopharmaceutical Limited, Pune.
CEO, Priority Herbals Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
|Entrepreneurship development |
|4.||Mr. Rajesh Chavan
|5.||Mrs. Sujata Kolekar|
Associate Director, Cognizant, Pune
|Opportunities in Japan for Graduate Students |
Pranita Herbals, Bibwewadi, Pune.
|7.||Mr. Amit Pund|
Tax Healthcare Marketing, Pune
|8.||Dr. Arun Solse|
Homeopathic M.D. Multispecialty Hospital, Pune .
|Problems in Teenagers|
|9.||Mr. Amol Survase|
Cognizant Tecnologies, Pune
|10.||Mr. Amol Malpani|
Intus Pharmaceuticals, Ahemdabad..
|Intellectual Property rights|
|11.||Mr. Ganesh Phadtare|
|Formulation development at R&D|
|12.||Mr. Sagar Shinde|
Assistant Manager,Novartis, Hyderabad.
|Scope in Clinical Research|
GPAT and Competitive Examination Cell
Our team of dedicated staff members has developed a unique teaching learning methodology designed to benefit all students appearing for competitive exams. This includes extensive concept building, problem solving, assessment/regular tests and feedback. Our all staff members continuously engaged in giving tips and advice for competitive exams and also gives explanation of questions of previous year GPAT papers during there classroom sessions. Faculty also provide help in preparation of different examinations such as like GPAT, NIPER, UICT, MANIPAL, BITS,MPSC,UPSC and MBA- CET.
Steps taken for improving success ratio in competitive exams during academic year 2010-2011
Personality Developement Cell
- To keep special focus on GPAT and competitive exam cell constituted.
- We issued more number of books for students those are appeared for GPAT 2011.
- High quality classroom sessions were taken for pharmaceutics, pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and medicinal chemistry by the staff members teaching to final year b.pharm students in relation with GPAT 2011 exam.
- Periodic mock tests for GPAT preparation were taken to map performance and individual feedback to ensure continuous improvement. Test paper pattern designed according to GPAT previous papers.
- Internal sessional examination queston paper format was changed, by incorporating 25 pecent of questions of multiple choices to cultivate habit to face such questions in competitive examination.
- Comprehensive Study Materials is being provided to all students which will be helpful to crack competitive exams.
- Score GPAT and Pharma Excel SMS facility guiding for GPAT was subscribed by the final year students.
- Students are promoted to appear for such competitive examination, for this purpose student appreciation and motivation cell has been constituted. Cash reward of 1000 Rs has been announced for GPAT qualified student for year 2010-2011.
- We also offer post GPAT admission guidance for PG program.
Personality development cell work for following activities:
A) Assistance and guidance for:
In addition to guidance and assistance, Special program on Personality Development are routinely organized in the college.
- Preparation Of Resume,
- Interview Techniques ,
- Tips on Communication Skill,
- Tips on Body Language
- Tips on Role Model